Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye Bye 2008

As Im at my new job now doing up some reading while the major part of my brain is planning the menu for the evening that San & I are going to spend..I cant beleive that in a few more hours we all would be in 2009.Wow..really exciting time files faster than anything in this world...Here is a glimpse my 2008

1)Learnt to Drive got a DL too :)
2)Got a new job
3)Travelled out of India on a vacation..
4)Refused an onsite oppoutunity with no regrets
5)Learnt to drape a saree
6)Managed not to increase my weight :)...neither decrease :(
7)cleaned up my wardrobe 2 BIG times
8)Learnt to cook..to some extent..can manage even if my MIL is not around..
9)Bought more watches than clothes
10)Learnt to pay Literature..I owe this one to Praveen & Raji ;)
11)Saw more movies in the theater than at home
12)For the first time did road side-shopping at Malleshwaram,ate pizza for Rs.10
13)Fought terribly with a collegue..
14)Managed to keep my husband's temper cool even in his worst turn-off moments..
15)Accidentially dropped my cellphone in the thailand beach on our wedding anniversary:(
16)Trimmed my hair more no. of times than my nails.
17)Added more soft toys to our room.
18)Have gotten San to see more tamil movies than any other language
19)Met my close friend's daughter
20)Adviced my ex-mentor on the importance of living with in-laws..
21)Been to an orphanage & an oldage home..
22)Taught my maid's kids
23)Crashed the desktop at home..yeah yeahh the 64bit - Vista one..
24)Made new friends
25)Visited my dentist for filling
26)....

This is all I can recollect for now....I just hope 2009 is more peaceful & exciting to all of us..
wishing you all a very happy & prosperous 2009 :)

2 comments:

  1. Anni, you can add this also

    1. Got Sameera Reddy sweater from my bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh true.....but Im still hunting for the sleevless sweater praveen ..
    :(

    ReplyDelete