Monday, August 10, 2009

Random Thoughts that run across you!!

There are people who talk to you with sugar coated words ...they make you feel like your the best in whatever you do..but at the same time they are capable enough to switch gears and talk ill about you behind your back.I dont know if its for the same reason or what but I have learnt to be immune to compliments over a period of time. I really dont have to do things to impress someone or to prove my standards. I know what I am capable of and also of my shortcomings,Im happy with the way I am and I really dont need false praises to get work done out of me.
Sometimes you really dont know whats running on your mind but your so stressed out that you just pen down some random thoughts running in your mind.To be frank Im really exhausted...I have no words to explain how tired every cell in my body feels.The physical strain on me seems to be much more than the mental one. I think I need a break ,I need a day all for myself where I do nothing but just sleep or pamper myself.
The more you work the more is offloaded to you...and there is absolute no consideration or a waiver whatsoever for multitasking in trying to achieve a satiable amount of worklife balance.Another challenge is to deal with the stereotypes.They are so reluctant to change that they develop a sense of insecurity to adapt.My theory is simple,if you expect me to something let me do it in my way,dont expect me to change to your comfort.If you want me to change Im not in game,please do it your way and I have no qualms about it.
Btw Im extermely hungry now and have nothing to eat :(

2 comments: