Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Eight

I got tagged by Raji

Eight things I am passionate about:
1)My family- which includes my hubby,inlaws ,parents n brother
2)San's driving skills
3)San's way of putting me to sleep,waking me up,making me drink milk after I slept which I would have forgotten.
4)Sleeping on Saturday & Sunday afternoons- when I snore my guts out after a good meal
5)Eating Pizzas and chicken Wings- I just love them
6)Driving-I love driving but my biggest critic is my husband whom I have to admit whole-heartedly is the best of the best drivers I have seen till date.
7)Soft toys-I already have a huge collection in my room & yet wouldnt mind owning many more
8)Animated Movies-I just adore the very minute things which they portray with great humour..


Eight things I want to do before I die:
1)A Trip around the world with just my San & a long stay at Interlaken & Luzern-These 2 are the places we enjoyed the most during our Honeymoon
2)To Dine & Travel in a Cruise..go to the edge of the cruise & look at the fast moving water & the clear sky above & hide my face from the Sun on San's chest.
3)cook a decent meal for my parents & in-laws
4)Get a compliement that Im a good driver from my SAN (my biggest critic at driving)
5)Sleep for one full day & its night.
6)Learn a foreign language
7)Get back to my school & meet all my teachers.
8)Make sanju sing a Tamil song :)


Eight things I say often:
1)yeahh right
2)ohmygoodness.com
3)have a heart
4)yappaa
5)5minutes please sanju..last 5minutes let me sleep please
6)i love u
7)bill ball bull
8)how rude!!

Eight books I have read recently:
1)The long road home
2)Da Vinci Code
3)Who moved my cheese
4)Harry Potter Series
5)The monk who sold his Ferrari
6)The Otherside of midnight
7)Tell me your dreams
8)Confidence for leaders

Eight songs I could listen to over and over:
1)Toxic-Britney Spears
2)Tumse hi-Jab We Met
3)In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein-Jodha Akbar
4)Sexy Back-Justin Timberlake
5)Do you know-Entrique
6)Vellai Pookal-Kannathil Mutham Ittal
7)Laysa Laysa-Laysa Laysa
8)Nee Paadhi Naan Paadhi-Keladi Kannmani


Eight things that attract me to my friends:
1)Energitic
2)Motivative
3)Emphathatic
4)Talkative
5)Honest
6)Tranparency
7)Humorous
8)Forgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment