Friday, November 7, 2008

Mistakes do happen..but shouldnt I be learning from them??

Have you ever repeated a mistake ?? Especially when instructions are given to you like a parrot & you still commit the same mistake...Well Ive been a victim of this several times & trust me its the most embarassing situation..worst when it is something which involves your loved ones & emotions in it..Im into one right now ..repeating the same mistake in a timeframe of less than 48 hours & I dont know how Iam going to over come it..Well this day didnt end in a very pleasant way like it started atleast for this reason..There are a lot of uncertainities at work too & I hoping for the coming week to be more promising ..I still have a couple of more hours to call the day off..I just hope things get better once I reach home...My MIL has prepared prawns & I love sea food..so as I hope the dinner going to make me feel better my painful wisdom tooth just reminded me of the awful pain Im going through now...
Will making a note of the mistakes repeated in the past & looking at it every morning help me...OR just a profound humble apology will...I dont know Im totally confused ....WORDS just dont help when it comes to emotions...


Update : My husband just called me & told me that he forgot his lunch box at work..I need to confirm from my MIL if he has done the same in the past..so I dont have to repent for what I did today..hehehe..Atlast I see some light in this dark evening....Happy Weekend... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment