Friday, November 7, 2008

Update to my previous post

So I come up with an update to my previous post

My husband finally comes to pick me & Im all sheepish and embarassed wondering how am I actually going to tackle the situation..& then our conversation begins

My Cell rings

Me: Tell me Sanju..shall I come to the gate?
San : Yeah come to the gate..

I was at the door while I see the car in frount of the door & not the gate...I was all thrilled & with a big smile got into the car..

San : Come in darling (with a sweet glint in his eye)
Me : Im sorry Sanju..I have embarassed you once again...
San : Its ok...now tell me what did you give me when you met me at the airport when I returned from US.
Me:hmmmmmm you mean **ss..
San:No ..Im talking about the moment you met me..
Me:hmmm my dad gave you a bear hug
San:Noo..Im talking about you
Me:hmmmmmmmm hmmmmmm
San: Think think...
Me: Ahhh I gave you a single red rose which had a long stalk...
San : Yeahh correct...(Hands me over a similar..more beautiful ..red rose)
Me:Awww this is soooo cute of you....least expected..(It was only then I noticed that San was driving with just one hand ..holding the rose in the other)
San:Yeah...I felt bad for having scolded & grounded you....
Me:I told you Im sorry & my apology was very humble..
San:I stopped the car at this place & bought it all for you....
Me:Ohhh that soo sweet of you...
San:Yeahh you too careless & you need to work on it..
Me:Yeah..that because I depend on you for everything..
San:Noo that not good dear...
Me:WOW Im going to preserve this rose for a lifetime..........

Zoommmmmmmm off we speed off to our sweet home where the night turned out to be all the more special by Monica's (San's cousin sister) dance performance after a sumptous dinner or mutton biryani,prawns fry & fish curry......Im sure this dance performace of Moni is going to be a surprise to my dear BIL Praveen ..
@Praveen : Our next gettogether will be inaugrated with Moni's peformance followed by our usual Kuuthu hehehe :)

The day actually ended in a very memorable way.....& rose is in my cupboard where I keep my jewels...yeah its more precious than my jewels... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment