Thursday, December 13, 2007

Missing my Maa :(

It was around 7.30amish this morning when I woke up with a start.I was supposed to call my mom & wish her a happy & safe journey.With great desperation to listen to her voice & praying that she hadnt left I scrolled down my contact list & called home.
Thank god my mom answered!!!I felt really really good & my mom too was expecting a call from me & she too was hoping that she'd able to talk to me before she leaves.She would be returning back on Friday night after her Om Shakthi temple visiting.MOM I LOVE YOU & MISS YOU ALOT:( :(


My dear mom not in station
Looks like a fiction

Waiting for her call
To stop my tear fall

Missing her to the core
From greater depths like a bore

Used to wrap her saree around a pillow
And shed tears like a weeping willow

Want her to return soon
To make me glow like moon

No comments:

Post a Comment