Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Caught between strings

Its close to my sleeping hours..I finally got sometime to peek into the outside world other than CDRs' & xml files & Oracle & Unix phewwww.San is on a conf call & Im waiting to tell him a bed-time story ;) comeone people..Im talking about my rants huh!!
2 more days left to go & we both are going to miss each other :( San has already started off with his tantrums like a child...Im stuck between 2 most important loved ones of my life. We would need to turn back time & replay our history.May be our cellphone bills would now increase.May be I would find San standing in frount of my house at 11.30pm as he did once giving me a surprise while we were still conversing over the phone & I walked to the balcony of my room assuming he lied that he was near my home...May be we might sit up all night chatting...May be we would meet at office during lunch..or may be we would pretend like we are going to work ,bunk office & freak out the entire day not knowing what to do...
2 more days to go & I need to pack my stuff to my mom's place ..damn Addi Maasam!!

2 comments: