Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ive done it finally!!!

Ive done it finally!!!
Ever since I started driving to work with or without my husband beside me Im extermely cautious.I had never caused any bruise or dent to neither our car nor anybody elses except one incident where I almost touched my neighbour's car but nothing really really happened and my car stood just about 1mm from the neighbour's car...Anyway it was just another day of me taking the car out of the portico & park it right in frount of the gate & say "Sanju lets go its already 9.30 I have to be at 10 for my meeting" Ohh yeah Sanju is now slack on time..didnt know the my laziness can be so contagious..or may be is it that he does most the work for me & it gets late for him eventually....so now back to what happened that day..As usual I did my prayer before starting the car ,drove out of the portico but but but but God knows what made me think for a fraction of second that I took a complete right turn assuming I would be able to park it in an even better position.. .. result my car slightly touched the right side of the compound wall & leaving a long neat bruise...:( :(It doesnt look very evident though but yeahh noticeble & may be even the others too could notice it if they look with more intensity... My poor cute MIL was pacifying me saying all this is very common & there was nothing for me to feel bad..while my husband smiled at me & said there you go my child you've done it finally...This sentence of his took me to back to a week ago when my husband hit our Indigo Grand aganist the left side of our compound wall , not only causing a dent but also breaking the corners of the wall..About 2 days earlier than this incident of my husband's, my FIL got a bruise on the same Indigo Grand while driving very close to the road divider...I then told my husband "You drive for more than 15 years & your dad for more than 30 years & you guys still come back home with some dent in the car unlike me" .. I realised I casted eyes on my ownself :p ....And while I drove to work my husband said "Yeah we all make mistakes in judgement but that doesnt mean we are bad drivers"...hehe my husband now includes me in the list of good drivers after casuing a damage to the car...btw he rated me 8/10 for today's driving :)

2 comments: